- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Looking to live in Downtown Kirkland but away from all the hustle and bustle? Look no further. This affordable beautifully updated 2 bedroom 2 bath condo is tucked away behind the post office. With new carpet, fresh paint and 2 updated bathrooms there is nothing to do but move in and start living. A/C will keep you comfortable on warm days. The spacious 10 foot X 10 foot deck is perfect for barbecuing and outdoor relaxation. Storage won't be a problem with a large storage unit and extra room at the end of the 41 foot tandem garage spaces. Electric car charging station and 1 parking space in front of the garage. Amazingly low homeowner dues of $346. 2 blocks to Kirkland Urban and steps away from the Cross Kirkland Trail. Total 2 cats/dogs with a 35 pound weight limit per pet.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1752937
- Bathrooms: 2 (2 full)
- Building Name: Kirkland Parkplace
- Community: Downtown
- County: King County
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Lot Style: Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved
- Property Subtype: Condominium
- Year Built: 1987
- Web ID: PXWG28
- Assoc. Fee Includes: Common Area Maintenance, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Range/Oven, See Remarks, Washer
- Exterior: Wood
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Baseboard, Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Pets Allowed: Cats OK, Dogs OK, See Remarks
- Roofing: Composition
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $346
- Taxes (Est): $4,130
- Taxes (Year): 2021